Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Things are moving rather quickly and I've finally received some information about this contest. I am scheduled to be interviewed by a field producer on Friday, November 5th. By Monday, November 8th they will determine the top five and they are expected to be in Los Angeles immediately to pitch the show. They will announce the final two on November 12th and the production of the show is scheduled to begin on November 15th. It is scheduled to wrap on December 23rd.

I still have not had a direct conversation with the producers of the show and may not until and if I make the top 5.

If my count is correct, the show will be put together and shot within four full weeks with 2 half weeks for Thanksgiving and Christmas.

I certainly have more questions than answers right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home