Monday, November 08, 2004

After reviewing the document, I pretty much have to shut up after this. I'll be signing it and returning it to the production offices later today which means I won't be able to say too much more.

The cover letter from Arnold Shapiro (one of the Exec Producers) said they received nearly 9,000 entries for the contest. I don't have a call time for tomorrow and the non LA people are flying in today. I've been told it will all be decided by Thursday evening.

The agreeement is pretty restrictive (of course) and spells out how we are at the whim of NBC & the Producers, etc. The good news is that the WGA Minimum is for a 30 minute show (not 15 minute) so the pilot may be worth $15,918. I'll ask for clarification before I turn everything in.

I do have some issues with the language about "Life Story" rights. But that's it . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home